[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 in the Virgin Islands

Tom Sullivan talmorin at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:24:12 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

My name is Tom and I recently moved to St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands
from Houston, TX.  Just before leaving Houston my wife and I had pretty much
decided to get a Rhodes 22.

My question is, what do you all think about a Rhodes 22 down here?  I would
mainly be using it to sail in the relatively protected waters around the
island, but also want the option of doing a crossing from St. Croix to St.
Thomas, which is about 40 miles of open ocean.  Anybody have any experience
sailing in this part of the world?

Thanks,

Tom