[Rhodes22-list] Stereo or no stereo

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Feb 11 14:33:38 EST 2009

Different strokes..... We rarely play music on
the boat (or at home despite) being in the music
business. I suspect it's because we have become
so spoiled by a wealth of live music. I don't
read much on the boat either. Too busy soaking up
the world around me I guess. We do bring a
(weather resistant) boom box and use that when we do listen to music.

That being said. If you know you will use it, go
ahead and do the installation. I'd be cautious
about doing something exclusively for satellite
radio as Sirius/XM appears to be about to file for bankruptcy.

Mary Lou