[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 in the Virgin Islands

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Feb 11 14:43:29 EST 2009

I did a BVI charter several years ago, and I constantly thought about what
great cruising grounds for the R22 it would be.  Sure, you have to be on the
lookout for bad weather, but there are a zillion good destinations and
you're never out of sight from the closest harbor.

The R22's ability to sail right up to shore will make you the envy of every
anchorage.

Have you looked into the cost of shipping her down there?

Ben
R22 Velvet Elvis