[Rhodes22-list] Stereo or no stereo

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Feb 11 22:39:42 EST 2009

No McDonalds but you can get a burger at Pasta
Plus, the Harbor Shack or the at the bar at the
Rock Hall Yacht Club. No Starbucks but I
understand the coffee is pretty good at Java
Rock. I haven't seen the magazine yet but I did
fact check the article for Rik before it went to
press. It's a great little room with some
wonderful music coming up. (Disclaimer: I do the
publicity and marketing for the Mainstay
including the content on the website: http://www.mainstayrockhall.org/)

I don't know how big the Rock Hall Expo really
is. We were out of town last year for the first
one and we'll be out of town this year as well.

Mary Lou