[Rhodes22-list] Stereo or no stereo,Hank

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Thu Feb 12 19:11:22 EST 2009

Hank,

As in most of my projects,I just used what I had lying around.The front
board is 7/8"X 11.5"X 54" oak . The bottom of the unit is 2 pieces of 1/4"
plywood glued together for stiffness,that measures 6.5" X 52" .There are 5
supports, 1 in the middle between the cubby holes,1 on each end of the
cubby holes and one on each end of the front board,set inboard 1 "(to make
it easier to get in and out).tThe supports look like a 8" high and 10"
long rectangle with the bottom right corner cut off. the cut-off follows
the flair in the hull.The bottom of the support is 6.5" from the front.
The back of the support is 2.75" down from the top.You should be able to
follow what I'm saying,if you look at the pictures I hopefully can send.
The supports are 1/2" plywood,and so could be everything else.I used 1/4
ply on the angle up and back of cubby holes,on each end of the unit after
the cubby holes I left off the angle up and back plywood to make
installation easy.Make sure you put the forward support where it won't hit
the water intake for the tank,you can notch the bottom for the hose.

Jerry Lowe

 Jerry,