[Rhodes22-list] Stereo or no stereo

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 07:00:16 EST 2009

Dave, I have had the same unit from Cambridge for 5 years and still going. I
leave mine on the boat nearly year round in a fresh water environment. I
originally purchased as a temporary fix but never saw the need to replace.

I like Jerry's set-up and one day I may get around to doing something
similar.

Wally