[Rhodes22-list] I'm baaaaaaaack.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 11:13:16 EST 2009

Due to popular and overwhelming demand (the commodore said the list was
getting to be way to boring), I have signed back on to the list. I had a
wonderful sabbatical away during which I have accomplished much.
RumRunner is currently being sanded down and close to being ready for a new
coat of blue paint and numerous other upgrades and fixes.
Our lake is still down fourteen feet, but it has been that way for about a
month now without much change in either direction. Even if RumRunner is ready
for the water, the lake level will have to come up some before I would be
willing to put her in. The lake is a very dangerous place to be right now. I may
venture out in my small aluminum boat and take some pictures to give you all
an  idea of what it looks like. Glad to be back.

Rummy
**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.