[Rhodes22-list] I'm baaaaaaaack.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Feb 15 11:29:54 EST 2009

Boring???

Why in the world would anyone have thought it was boring? I've seen more
sailing-only posts on here in the last few weeks than at any other time.
Wasn't that the point?

I hated seeing you leave, but coming back and telling us how you sanded
your boat prepping it for a new coat of paint, I don't think, is going
to make 'da list any less boring.

Maybe, eventually, some folks will understand, and we'll see some other
"interesting" members return.