[Rhodes22-list] I'm baaaaaaaack.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 12:34:08 EST 2009

Gee Herb, always nice to hear from you. First, I'm not doing the sanding my
self. Another example of your inability to read and understand anything that
anyone has to offer. I have just set my mail settings and all of your postings
 will go where they belong.....the junk mail files. Don't bother responding
to me  directly either. I'm disappointed to see you are still hanging around
being as  useless and abrasive as you have always been.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/15/2009 11:30:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,