[Rhodes22-list] I'm baaaaaaaack.

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Sun Feb 15 14:40:53 EST 2009

Rob,
When the yard replaced our swing keel line and pulleys, they had it on a cradle with the board dropped down fully and did most of the work from the outside. From the modest labor charge I wonder if they had to really take off the cap and re-epoxy it backon. Only time in our boat maintenance that the stainless parts cost as much as the labor.
Thor IV  - Delmar NY