[Rhodes22-list] I'm baaaaaaaack.

RobertBovee50 at aol.com RobertBovee50 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 21:35:02 EST 2009

Claude,
I thought that the water level in Lanier had improved. I hope your not in
the same shape as Hartwell. We're currently 14 feet down, but looking at the
corps web site today, they are showing increased discharges. That can only mean
that we're going to drop again without substantial rainfall.
Don't forget that Capt. Bob Keller is just south of Savannah if you need
some information.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/16/2009 11:59:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,