[Rhodes22-list] I'm baaaaaaaack.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Feb 23 04:00:53 EST 2009

Here ya go. I joked with my daughter, that she had 10 fingers and toes,
but 6 fingers on one hand.... She didn't let me finish.

Actually, they expected that sort of stuff from me. The baby is fine.
Grandkids are SO much more fun that their parents were. All the fun
stuff, very little of the responsibility...