[Rhodes22-list] Porta Potty

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Feb 23 09:21:47 EST 2009

Disinfectant:
Usually Lysol or Pinesol. Diluted bleach would work. Not sure if it
would affect the seals over time. I find that rinsing it really well,
disinfecting and then letting it dry out between uses has worked the
best. We currently have two holding tanks for ours (when the flush
bellows went on one, the tank was still good so we bought another of
the same model). Useful on extended cruises. One of the tanks is more
than 10 years old.

Mary Lou