[Rhodes22-list] UPS Sail

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Feb 23 17:03:57 EST 2009

The UPS group buy was from Doyle City Island
(Doyle Ploch Sails). We worked with Paul Beaudin
who was familiar with the boat and set up the
club price. He was great to work with and very
patient answering all our questions. At the time
his email was
paulbeaudin at doyleplochsails.com  The description
of the sail is at
http://www.rhodes22.org/upssail/Rhodes22UPSDescription.pdf
and the order form we used is at
http://www.rhodes22.org/upssail/Rhodes22UPSOrder.pdf
The club price is 7 years old. I know it has
increased quite a bit since then but you may do
better depending on how much they are looking for
work. I believe the sail now comes with a
continuous line furler which I would recommend
but it is more expensive. The Harken mini-furler
that came with ours works well since we replaced
the furling line it came with, with a smaller diameter high tech line.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD