[Rhodes22-list] Need to replace Hatch

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 08:32:15 EST 2009

Greg,
Instead of going to all that trouble, General Boats can send you a
replacement made from lexan and is smoke colored for about what it would  cost you to
make your own. I've had my new one now for about five years and it  has worked
very well. It weighs about the same as the plywood version and stores  easily
under the starboard seat on my boat.
So, tell us a little about yourself. We have many owners throughout the
country. Where are you and where will you be sailing your boat. Where did you  buy
her and from whom?

Rummy
Lake Hartwell
Anderson, SC

In a message dated 2/25/2009 8:01:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,