[Rhodes22-list] Need to replace Hatch

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Feb 25 11:43:39 EST 2009

John,

Did you fashion that or was it a previous owner's work?  I never saw one
with a wing nut to secure the leg.  On my starboard version, the leg simply
fits into a recess in the plastic and when things get rough, it sometimes
falls out.  Then again, when things get rough, my drink is in a gimballed
holder (http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|7504|532774&id=59730),
not on a table.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)