[Rhodes22-list] Compression Repair and Addition of Compression Post

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 07:16:23 EST 2009

Rick,
Glad to see that you are owning up to making mistakes. I never do and I
never make mistakes. It's always someone else that has caused the problem on my
boat. Your PO must have been a large person or had large people for crew.
Having  the seats crack where they meet the hull is a new problem that we haven't
had to  address on the list before. I do know of one heavy set owner that added
support  to the seats, but only to prevent any problems from occurring.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/25/2009 9:45:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,