[Rhodes22-list] Foredeck support bracket

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 10:54:50 EST 2009

The stays are not over-tight. This year I will invest in a tension gauge as
described in the archives and set it up that way. To date I've set stay
tension per elton's instructions which are based on a certain number of
turns of the turnbuckles. Stan said the flexure was not an issue, that the
boat will flex under many circumstances, even when put on the trailer, in
and out of the water, etc. I'm going to watch this some more.
Happy New Year!

Andrew