[Rhodes22-list] January 2009 - Is there still a Rhodes 22 List?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 11:52:02 EST 2009

John,

There may be some real opportunity for those of us who sail on Corps.
of Engineer lakes, even those who sail on coastal waters.  The stuff
that gets funded first will be the stuff that's already been
engineered and has the environmental impact studies done.  Every local
burg and 'gubment' entity has a project or two sitting on the shelf
waiting for funding - whether it needs to be built or not.  My boat is
moored at a TN State Park - I don't know what they've got on their
wish list but I bet they get what they ask for.

Here's an example of what was built during the 30's -

http://www.timberlinelodge.com/

I'm not sure any of this makes sense but then that's not the point.

Brad