[Rhodes22-list] Happy New Year

Metaphor mwager at bluecrab.org
Thu Jan 1 18:18:10 EST 2009

And a satisfying 2009, with the wind always from the best quarter to all of
you, as well.

Mary Lou--  I'm located in Bozman, on Harris Creek, just north of Dun's
Cove.  My '95 Rhodes will be back on the mid-Bay after a few years off the
water. I haven't sailed the boat extensively as I sail a lot (MYRC and
Herring Island fleet races from April to November mostly) and worked off and
on as an Outward Bound sea instructor for about 15 years, until the pulling
boats left the Chesapeake about five years ago. My boat "Metaphor" and I
hoping to do some quiet wandering in the Choptank/Little Choptank and south
this season, and on the other two boats on which I crew, the regular seasons
and the Governor's Cup.