[Rhodes22-list] Happy New Year

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jan 2 09:15:15 EST 2009

Hi Rick,
I'm still here. Thank you for your kind comments.

We had a nice but cold and windy Rock Hall sort of New Year's Eve.
The one block Hat Parade (brrrr), a potluck open house at the
Mainstay (the little performing arts center that Fred and I both work
for), a private party with our sailing association and then a very
cold countdown to New Years at Rock Hall Public Landing for the
Rockfish Drop. (It was too windy for them to set off the firework).

To keep some sailing content in this post, I will say that Fred
checked on the boat and our tarp arrangement was still holding well
(thank you Robert for the PVC design) and that the little electric
heater that we used to use on the boat at the dock in the early
spring and late fall is now keeping my feet warm at my desk.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD