[Rhodes22-list] Captain of the Metaphor - Happy New Year

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jan 2 08:47:35 EST 2009

Mike,
We do hope you are able to find time for Metaphor in and amongst all
those racing commitments. Will getting the Pearson ready take time as
well as money?

We love the Choptank and Little Choptank though we generally get down
that far only once a year. We've been to Dun's Cove but never as far
as Harris. It's nearly a full day for us to Knapp's. The Little
Choptank is a favorite as are LaTrappe and the Tred Avon. The Miles
is a little closer and we tend do that once a year as well. It's
often been just a trip to St. Michael's and back but I really like
the Wye and would like explore some of the other places off ther
Miles as well. Last year we (some of the Chesapeake Rhodies) talked
about a possible Rhodes Rhendezvous in Tilghman Creek off the Miles
but planning kind of petered out. We didn't do nearly as much sailing
as we would have liked last year - hoping that this coming season
will be better.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD