[Rhodes22-list] Who's List Is It?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jan 2 11:02:46 EST 2009

I hate to see any of my friends leave the list.  All of the political posters
have frequently provided valuable sailing advice.  It would be admirable (or
at least 1st mateable) if they would continue to do so.

They have many means of continuing their political discussions elsewhere.
The primary difference would be the loss of an audience who doesn't want to
hear it.

If this sailing list can't survive without politics or rudeness, so be it.
What's the worse that could happen--SailNet?

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD