[Rhodes22-list] Captain of the Metaphor - Happy New Year

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sat Jan 3 09:21:24 EST 2009

Amazing!  We lived on Main St.  I rarely run across anyone who knows
Deposit... let alone lived there.  It was a much nicer town in the
60's.  Like many small rural towns, it's losing its charm as people
move away.  Too bad, I had an idyllic childhood growing up on the
banks of the Delaware River.

Is your wife from Deposit or that area?

Cheers!
John