[Rhodes22-list] Leland a reply about list content...

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 10:15:29 EST 2009

My biggest concern is the potential negative effect that a
> small minority is
> inflicting on the list.  It's wrong and unnecessary.  A
> little discretion is
> all that is necessary.

Lee,

I'm with you here...I keep asking why, when the political posts start to become nasty, that the posters don't take it back channel.

I, for one, welcome the diversity of topics...esp. political....the varing viewpoints on the list have opened my eyes to much I had ignored in the past. It's the nastiness and beating up of people that has to be handled....not the topics of the posts.

elle

Oh, BTW, Lee..Does Ed (not 'da list' Ed...I went to high school w/ Lee's boss!)know you need more to do at work???

hahhaa

elle