[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhodies

Marlan Green marlangreen at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:17:46 EST 2009

Hi all,

I've been lurking on the list for a while now. Since the topic of Chesapeake Rhodies came up I thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Washington, DC. I've been sailing for two years. Although I have not sailed on a Rhodes 22 yet, I have fallen in love with the boat and definitely see myself owning one in the future. Until then I would really like to sail on a Rhodes. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to take me along a day sail this spring or summer? I'm good crew and I always provide lunch for the crew and skipper.

Marlan Green