[Rhodes22-list] Contact in Nashville?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 14:17:22 EST 2009

thanks, all, for the suggestions & info...Youngster is making up her budget so I can see the current allocation of her funds....

I have since discovered that the guy we've dealt with on all our cars...all used late model Toyotas..is still in business.....I'd thought a divorce had wiped him out. In 15 years and probably 8 cars we have not had a problem with a one. So I will set him to looking for something; I may have to drive it down there & fly back, but who cares.
So things are looking better(except for my budget....but kid will sign a note & be responsible for paying me back.....)

I have some cool car photos to show y'all....have a few things to do but will return in a bit...

elle