[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhodies

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jan 5 15:10:57 EST 2009

Wow, elle, how fast do you drive? Not sure
exactly where you are located, but I would have
guessed 3.5 - 4 hours from somewhere around
Kinsale on the Northern Neck. And Google
directions agrees for whatever that's worth. ;-)

Marlan, if you want to come all the way up to
Rock Hall (Maryland's Eastern Shore above the Bay
Bridge) we are always pleased to show off our R22.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD