[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhodies

Metaphor mwager at bluecrab.org
Mon Jan 5 17:38:20 EST 2009

marlangreen wrote:

>  Is there anyone out there who would be willing to take me along a day
> sail this spring or summer? I'm good crew and I always provide lunch for
> the crew and skipper.

Right now, my boat is a very expensive yard ornament, but should be in the
water sometime in mid to late May. You're welcome to a sail when it's in the
water.  I'm negotiating a new spot for Metaphor to berth ... it's past
mooring has been a hundred yards offshore, which makes for an interesting
row out in intemperate weather.  I'm too cheap to actually pay for a slip,
so I'm trying to sell a "beer deal"  to a friend who could have room for my
boat at his dock, if he moves his 30' boat just a a tweak.
(mid Bay, Eastern Shore, lunch not necessary)