[Rhodes22-list] Is There A Glitch With the List

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Jan 7 18:24:59 EST 2009

Haken a chainik :-)
-mjm

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Brad Haslett
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:26 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Is There A Glitch With the List

Yeah,

There is a glitch with the list!  It's called the "Fairness Doctrine".
"Da List" was always on the cutting edge of news and politics until
someone got their feelings hurt because someone else insulted the
Chocolate Baby Jesus from Chicago. Be careful what you wish for!

Chocolate Baby Jesus is safe.  The Rhodes 22 list is dead.

Good work Rummy!  Thanks for inviting me back the last time the list was
dead.

Brad