[Rhodes22-list] King Neptune - special instructions for Hokies...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jan 8 13:25:58 EST 2009

Rob,

Wait a few minutes then read all the posts in the thread.  If Cajuns can
figure it out surely a Hokie can.

The real question, and I am not going to call the company and ask, is the
paint that they are selling freshly made?  Or are they liquidating old
stock?  Maybe one of your graduate students can inquire?  Inquiring minds
want to know.

Ed K
In the meantime here is something for you to read:
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell123108.php3