[Rhodes22-list] Snow Skiers check this out

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Fri Jan 9 16:17:09 EST 2009

Ed,

Thanks for the pics.  I'm going to have my boss at the mountain incorporate
them into our ski instructor training manual. Anyone who might be interested
in our skiing program up here in Mt. Sunapee NH might just click on
www.nehsa.org and check out the skiing video. The New England Handicapped
Sports Association, of which Linda and I are very active, has expanded into
an all year program and we anticipate adding sailing to our list of
activities.

Fair winds and following seas,

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity