[Rhodes22-list] Political Reply to Michael Wager...Back to ED

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 09:50:57 EST 2009

Ed,

I cannot fathom why you continually mix civility with politically correct. Is it because it allows you to continue to dredge old topics?

Bring on the politics. ...What does having civil discourse have to do with PC?? Unless the name calling etc disguise that there is no substance to your stance.

Does discussion in a civil forum translate into weakness in your mind??

Reasoned discourse can be had on the site w/o shoving everyone's face in an opposing viewpoint.

elle

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)