[Rhodes22-list] 150% Furling For Sale - 1 Year Old - But Cat Peed on It

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Sun Jan 11 13:02:47 EST 2009

Jim:

Sounds like a good deal for somebody... Hopefully Jerry.  I am looking to
replace my 175 with a 155 or 150%.  Do you happen to know the dimensions of
your sail?  I have Navy trim and want to get one made using those colors and
probably the same dimensions as yours at some point when budget allows.

Thanks,
David Culp