[Rhodes22-list] Hammock

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Jan 12 11:43:05 EST 2009

Jerry, Art & Chet,

I tried inserting an image but it said my 1.9MB pictures were too large.  I
checked about 20 related picture-posting-troubleshooting posts in the
archives and none helped, including Ed's.  Let's see if posting them on the
Web works:

http://www.msnusers.com/Rhodes22-AtEase/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2
http://www.msnusers.com/Rhodes22-AtEase/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2

The first picture should be just the hammock; the next one the hammock is
supporting my 150 pound son; on the last one it is supporting me (weight
more than 150 pounds).

I tied the forward end of the hammock around the mast above a cleat.  I tied
the aft end around the middle of the stern rail.  The stern rail flexed a
little when I got in the hammock, but it seemed plenty sturdy to support my
weight.  If there's a concern about damaging the stern rail, you could tie
the hammock next to the stern rail support by the ladder, or rig a line from
the ring eyes on the stern.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD