[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Blanche DeFord bdford5 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 20:19:20 EST 2009

Hello Rob.

Thanks for the welcome!

I sail when friends invite me to go with them. I don't have much experience to talk about. I can pull on a rope, clean things up, and jump when told to.  Lots to learn!

Sorry, I don't like rum very much.  Mimosas are more my speed.

If I got a boat, I'd probably sail around LA, Newport Beach,or up in Big Bear Lake if I could get it up route 18.  Who knows, we might move again before then.  That happens a lot.  Just a dream now.

Sincerely,
Blanche DeFord