[Rhodes22-list] Long distance Cruising in a Rhodes

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Jan 12 22:06:52 EST 2009

Subject: Cruising in the Bahamas in a Rhodes
Subject Cruising in Baja California
Subject:  Rhodes in the Northwest

I Put the 3 or 4 subject threads so people could easily find me at my
address of Chris Geankoplis  napoli68 at charter.net  if they have any
questions regarding these areas or perhaps older Rhodes in general.

After the last two months or so I have grown weary of hearing the strife,
recrimininations and denagration that goes on.  It is almost never involving
the Rhodes but rather politics and social issues.  The character of the list
has evolved into something that I do not enjoy, others may enjoy the
atmospher, but I don't.  I may ocassionally drop in to see what is
happening, of course anyone on the list is welcome to drop in on me, but
only if it is about the Rhodes.  I will always be happy to try and answer
any questions on the subjects I know best about the Rhodes.  Good luck and
good sailing

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Enosis
Medford, Oregon