[Rhodes22-list] Blanche DeFord - a special reply

Blanche DeFord bdford5 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 10:12:14 EST 2009

Mr. Ed K.

I'm surprised at your concern for my sex.  My darling sir, fear not.  This Blanche is not a gay man with designs on your possibly delectable body.  I do not play away games,

And no, I am not connected with the Delaware DeFords.  The people in California seem pretty open-minded, if that is what you mean.  I feel free here.  No one is critical of me or how I live.

Thanks for telling me the correct word for when a boat tilts over.  I thought "heeling" was something a dog did.  And I appreciate the references.

Sincerely,
Blanche DeFord