[Rhodes22-list] White Russia, Black Russia now Political Insult

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jan 14 15:44:15 EST 2009

Elle,

Not that Herb requires any help in this matter, I think that you are guilty
of abuse and exaggeration in this case.  A quick search of nabble.com for
the phrase "your meds" over the past 3 years:

http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=%22your+meds%22&local=y&forum=14229&daterange=-1&startdate=1136102400000&enddate=1232006399999

returned only 31 matching posts so it is less than once a month, on average,
that Ed was "reminded."  Curiously enough, including the last such reminder,
four of the messages (13%) can be attributed to you.

Since the tone of "da list" has been modified, please treat Ed (and all
others) accordingly.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY