[Rhodes22-list] A former Rhodie has sailed on ...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jan 14 18:54:28 EST 2009

I received the following from a former list member who got the message from
Julie and did have the decency to jump on the list to make this post:

For Newbies at one time there were 5 Rhodes 22's on Lake Hartwell.  One boat
belonged to Bob and Julie Shuck.  As his health deteriorated, Bob sold the
Red Rhodes 22 and it left the lake:

"Yesterday is a total blur in my life and I can not remember who I talked to
or e mailed so I am trying again today.  Bob, my life partner, went to
heaven yesterday at 9AM after a long battle with MDS and AML.  Words can not
express how sad the Shuck family is.  We are planning a memorial the weekend
of Feb 14th in Durham, NC."

"Thank you all for your support and prayers over the last three years.  I
will be in touch with details very soon.  Love Julie"

May he sail in peace.
Ed K