[Rhodes22-list] Special message to Ed ... [non sailing commentary]

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 20:04:10 EST 2009

Ed,

I would hope tht you and any of the self-righteous posters on this list would NEVER have to endure the 5 year illness, deterioration, pain and ultimate and death of one's life love of 38 years, and the sense of utter helplessness and desolation that result.

If I am "running with blinders narrowing her field of vision" thanthat is dammed good, compared with where I started: with children to support and ends that did not meet, and three jobs to try to make it work.

I am damned proud of how my friends have supported and loved me while I sought to deal with the fear and despair that clouded my days and nights.

Do not presume to know how well or not I have progressed; I have shared some recent events in my life with this list as I thoght many would care...and the wonderful back channel comments & support I have received bear that....but you have no right to use my personal trauma as a basis to 'explain'me to anyone...As Blanche is a woman, she may be more astute than you realize.

elle