[Rhodes22-list] Political Insult:Explanation for ED

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed Jan 14 20:19:15 EST 2009

Elle,

 Personally the only thing I could consider for comrade Ed is to turn him in
to the local commissar for "alcohol abuse" a term used in our local cantina
for the spilling of beer, misnaming drinks and other such horrific offenses
against mankind in relation to the pursuit of happiness and other such rot.
Have you ever tried a "lemon drop"??

John Shulick

P. S. Black Russian

        1 glass full of ice