[Rhodes22-list] White Russia, Black Russia now Political Insult

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Jan 14 22:33:17 EST 2009

Ahhh, I think I'm beginning to understand. If one side is regularly rude
to an individual, then it's acceptable. Not only that, if the person
making the rude comments leaves, it then becomes necessary for someone
else to pick up the banner, and continue the "civil discourse".

And, just to be sure I'm clear... the insult pointed at Ed is OK and an
insult pointed at you is not because ... because .....

Remind me of that part again, I missed it.

Herb Parsons