[Rhodes22-list] Captain Carl's question about height of pulpit?

carl mvd00108 at mvtel.net
Thu Jan 15 00:17:24 EST 2009

Ben,

We sail on greers ferry lake primarily, which is a narrow, but huge
lake, lots of little coves to sail up into. It has two major parts, one
a bit more open than the other, making it better for sailing. Most of it
is surrounded by small mountians, large hills, which really cuts the
wind down, but there is enough to get around a bit.It's about 2 hrs
north of Little Rock (3 if towing a rhodes:) we live back in the sticks,
and keep our boat on the trailer for right now, which is such a pain
because we live down 8 mi of steep dirt roads that add about 1hr to our
travel time to the lake. I am keeping her here for right now so I can
work on her (somewhat of a fixer-upper).

Our favorite place on the coast so far is Port St. Joe,FL has anyone
sailed there?
Carl