[Rhodes22-list] White Russia, Black Russia now Political Insult

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 08:19:45 EST 2009

Blanche, Welcome aboard and ask away! You will find that Elle adds much
(positive)  to this list! Many look forward to her numerous high quality
pics and tongue in cheek writing style. I know I do.

I hope you don't get the wrong idea from Herb's post. We  welcome new
members especially potential R22 owners. We don't vote folks in  or out.

Fair Winds,

Wally