[Rhodes22-list] White Russia, Black Russia: whatever

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 11:03:34 EST 2009

> it then becomes necessary for someone
>else to pick up the banner, and continue the "civil discourse".

And you have done so in your inimitible style. You have decided that I was your next target after others who kept you in check have left, so in light of these events:

GO FORTH and wave the banner high; in the vacuum of list leadership you have campaigned for and earned the honor and have risen to the bottom of of the pile.

Congratulations and best wishes in your new endeavour.

elle

Changing my heading: close hauled & moving smartly.