[Rhodes22-list] Organic deck deposits

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 19 11:57:20 EST 2009

One of our skippers has asked me to build a cover to provide protection from bird droppings on his boat.  I'll keep you posted on the results in the months ahead.  I thought I somehow had immunity from this until I repositioned my boat to a new spot at Boca Ciega... no such luck.  Some pet stores have a solvent for removing stains, although I have had very mixed results.  Water birds are especially potent.
Chow,
Art