[Rhodes22-list] short inhaul line?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jan 19 18:28:25 EST 2009

Jay,

I replaced my Genoa line because it became too short.  So I would say that
they shrink after four or so years.  The correct measurements are in the
archives somewhere.  Or take your existing line measurement and add a couple
of feet.  The old lines are good for fenders.

Ed K
Addendum:  "The truth is that I already know as much about my fate as I need
to know. The day will come when I will die. So the only matter of
consequence before me is what I will do with my allotted time. I can remain
on shore, paralyzed with fear, or I can raise my sails and dip and soar in
the breeze." - Richard Bode