[Rhodes22-list] shopping list

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jan 20 07:57:15 EST 2009

Nice! One comment. Make sure the gas tank you choose will easily
slide under the seats. We had one that wouldn't. It fit under there
just fine but the cap stood up too high to easily slide it under. We
would have to remove the cap, slide it under and then replace the
cap. We finally replaced the tank.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless