[Rhodes22-list] shopping list - using correct subject - now Bob Weber's Boat

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 20 20:40:27 EST 2009

Cowie,

Bob Weber is a long time member of this forum.

Ed K
Addendum:  The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand,
and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best
of ourselves to the task at hand.
Vince Lombardi

The picture came from a google search that turned up the Odyssey Sailing
School  that apparantly uses the R22 as a teaching vessel.

 www.odysseysailing.com/favorite.htm

Jerry,

Nice!  Where'd you get the cover picture?

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD